www.flickr.com

Monday, January 7, 2013

Panic Mode: Activate

I can literally feel my body being flooded with stress hormones. I am supposed to leave for England in approximately 4 days, and there is no sign of my visa being A) approved or B) mailed to me. AWESOME (please read this exclamation with only the most contemptuous sarcasm). I took the desperate measure this morning of paying a prioritizing fee, of which I did not pay sooner because of ill-fated advice a third party gave me. But now I have decided to overthrow their terrible judgement and fend for myself. The worst part about it is that I had to pay those stupid people. Have no fear, I will be inquiring into reimbursement. Good customer service is one thing when it involves a fast-food order, but when it comes to something like this, good god people, get your crap together! Only grumpy cat can express my feelings now:



Here's to hoping my visa shows up! Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment